Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie it's amoreeee"

must. try. immediately.

I haven't eaten pizza in AGES (probably since summer), because I feel a tremendous amount of TRUE GUILT over it's complete void of everything I try to do with my food. yes, I know, load it with veggies and you're square... except for the gobs of cheese, refined flour crust, blah, blah, you know the drill.

your vegan mom is quickly becoming my favorite resource. she gives us this melty cheeze sauce, and it SERIOUSLY looks good in this picture.


when I get home from visiting the family, this is happening.



*LD made such a fuss over what a "stupid!" movie Moonstruck was when I made her watch it with me. it's one of the few true problems I have with that girl. how can you not love it? sigh. Chrissy, over on the wall, bring me the big knife. I want to cut my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment